Father-Son Campout Event Ticket, Friday Oct 18th 2019
One ticket required for each attendee
Join the PTA Dad’s Club for a special night under the stars at the annual J.L. Boren Elementary Father/Son Campout! It will be a fun night of games, food & drinks, and donuts in the morning!
The campout starts at 6:00pm on Friday, October 18th and will conclude at 8:00am on Saturday, October 19th.
What’s the Camp Out like?
- Arrive in time to set up your tent with plenty of daylight, gates open at 6PM.
- Hotdog dinners will be ready by 6:30PM. We’ll serve kids and dads one hot dog at a time and they’re welcome to come back for more. A variety of chips will be available as well as bottled water, gatorade, and capri sun.
- Kids will have access to the whole field and usually play games (tag, soccer, football, frisbee) until sunset.
- After sunset, we’ll start a movie and campfires.
- The campfires will be used to make s’mores after the movie. We’ll need Dad’s support to help keep the kids safe around the fires.
- With the s’mores gone and the campfires out, it’ll be time to “sleep.”
- Orange juice, coffee, and doughnuts will be served early the following morning.
Some things to bring:
- Soccer / footballs / frisbees (that might not make it home)
- Sleeping bags
- Folding chairs
- Personal items